This is Part 4 in the List of All Lists series, which follows my Direct Tweet Campaign on Twitter. It is part of the social media portion of this blog. You may wish to read how it all began nearly a year ago on List of All Lists part 1. The first actual list was published as the List of All Lists part 2, comprised of eighteen published authors who also interact on Goodreads. The List of All Lists part 3 is the most recent post which reviews the series.
The Direct Tweet Campaign was conducted with my first 1,000 followers, of which 838 were mutual followers. These were grouped into the following categories:
- Published Authors
- Just Tweeters
- Misc. – Photographers/Genealogists
- Nature Lovers
- Social Media/Leadership
- Influencers (more than 50,000 followers)
Here’s how the Direct Tweet Campaign has turned out thus far:
- The goal of 400 Responders to direct tweets was exceeded as the group reached 422.
- The goal of 200 Engagers was also exceeded as that group reached 208.
- The goal of 100 Tweeters has been exceeded, though the exact number is yet to be determined.
- The final goal of the Campaign is a group of 50 Supporters.
The List of All Lists – part 4 is a list of 19 Writer/Writing mutual followers on Twitter.
Here’s the breakdown of the numbers:
- Twitter Followers: 1,000
- Twitter Mutual Followers: 838
- Twitter Mutual Follower Writers/Writing: 112/49 Total: 161
- Twitter Mutual Follower Writer/Writing Responders: 65/16 Total: 81
- Twitter Mutual Follower Writer/Writing Responder Engagers: 41/5
- Twitter Mutual Follower Writer/Writing Responder Engager Tweeters: 18/1
***NOTE: Some Writers may now be Published Authors, but for the sake of this Campaign have remained in their original category.
You have made the list of most interactive Tweeters!
THANK YOU ALL!!!
That concludes the List of All Lists – part 4. Look for the the BLOGGER List of All Lists – part 5 next month. See you all on social media!!!